Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Client Testimonial

"Ellebee Personal Events:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the hard work, dedication, and creativity that you brought to the table for my daughter’s birthday party. I came to you with not even a single idea and your brilliant team took over to come up with the most spectacular party! With much going on in our lives there was little time for me to devote to the planning of the party so your team was truly a blessing for us! Your vision for my little girls party reflected her personality and included all of the children invited! From dreaming up a theme and designing custom invitations to keeping a gift list and writing custom thank you notes you truly took care of everything! What really impressed me was all of the personal touches that made the day special! This was not a ‘store bought’ party and I know that it was completely unique and especially for my child.

While the invitations were amazing, the custom tablecloths were topics of conversation on their own,  and the activities and games for the children were wonderful those weren’t the best part of the day for me. The best part was showing up with my Princess and getting to enjoy the day WITH her! You took all of the details and put them together in an amazing party and took all of the worry away from me! This party will be one to remember, not just for my daughter and I but for the guests as well who are still buzzing about how wonderful it was!

Simply saying thank you seems to be inadequate but there are no other words to express our gratitude. I assure you that you will be the one in charge of all of our events to come!
                                 
With great thanks,
Stephanie G."

No comments:

Post a Comment